Founded in 2009, SBC Global (Sports Betting Community) works with industry leaders to develop the sports betting industry. Our services include news coverage, knowledge creation, marketing & product consultancy, conferences and exhibitions, seminars and industry awards.
SBC is founded and managed by Rasmus Sojmark and Andrew McCarron. Together with its sister company Oddslife, the company has 30 employees, with headquarters in London, and offices in Manchester, Kiev (Ukraine) and Poznan (Poland). Our main brands include:
SBC Events organise the largest international events for the sports, sports betting and gaming industries, with focus on inspiring content, information, networking and new business for senior executives. Each year several thousand people attend our events.
SBC News is dedicated to raise the profile of companies within the sports, sports betting and gaming industries. Open access industry news platform with 60,000 unique monthly users, no paywall restrictions, and 10 unique news stories published a day.
SBC Media offer B2B and B2C content marketing strategy, event management and marketing services to the sports betting and gaming industries. Clients include LeoVegas, Golden Race, OPTIMA, Bet365, Bettingexpert, Energybet, and many more.
Esports Insider (ESI) is a news and media platform focused on the business of esports. The ESI team brings you strong news analysis, opinion pieces, interviews and esports betting coverage. B2B services include advertising, media, events and consultancy services.
Casino Beats is a new B2C platform covering the global casino, resorts and iGaming industries. From news and features to interviews and reviews, the site’s team of experts have got it covered.
Oddslife is a social and gamified sports betting platform, with focus on partnerships with operators and sports media brands to reach, engage and monetise sports fans. The company is backed by some of the largest sports media and gaming technology companies in Europe
Please have a look at the official videos from our events in 2017:
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with web design and a solid knowledge of modern web design concepts with a portfolio of work to show us
- A mid-level designer who wants to expand their knowledge and learn whilst doing in a hands-on, fast paced environment in a growing company
- Extensive Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator experience is a must
- Web and mobile UI experience
- A solid understanding of WordPress is essential
- A working and comprehensive knowledge of InVision or equivalent prototyping application
- Web design and confidence with banner design is pivotal
- Something of a perfectionist…you are passionate about creative design, technology and finding solutions to problems..
- You care about the company you work for and you don’t shy away from working off-hours when the situation requires it
- You have excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and in writing) and you’re great at following directions
- You are curious by nature and want to learn everything there is to know about our business as well as any new technology or trends related to your work.
- You are well organised meaning you can deliver your work to the standard expected and on time
- Sports and betting knowledge desirable
- UX experience is desirable but not expected
In this position you will report to the Head of Design at SBC, with responsibility for the company’s site(s) design and development and design work for media partners and events too. You will also collaborate with other team members, including developers, marketing team and content team.
Here’s what you will have to do:
- Work closely with the Head of Design to learn the processes and style of design
- Produce banners in varying sizes for use across websites, social and partner portals
- Liaise daily with the marketing and content teams to establish what is needed and when (including what is the priority)
- Creating, improving and perfecting a number of internal websites used for news and events
- Ensure the SBC Events site is kept up to date with latest information across the board portrayed via high res and stylish banners
- Gauge the usability and impact of new and existing features and make constructive suggestions for both change and optimization
- Keep the product simple, beautiful and cohesive and direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements
- Support marketing tactics (email, digital display, social and content) with value-adding, conversion-focussed visual design. Become a brand voice that can bridge in-app, online and offline activity
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop all B2C and B2B facing facets
- Creating and maintaining SBC’s design and brand library
WHY JOIN US
- We have been growing rapidly in 2016 and 2017 and we need to bring new talent into our team
- Work within the fast paced and exciting sports betting and gaming industry
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in West London
- A great team with lots of experience from the sports betting and gaming industry
- Be part of fast growing and exciting news, media and event company
* Note that an online portfolio available for review is required
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org