Founded in 2009, SBC Global (Sports Betting Community) works with industry leaders to develop the sports and betting industries. The core services include events, news, media and industry awards.
Besides organising the world’s largest sports and betting events, SBC operate several b2b industry news websites with 30 news stories published a day across gaming, casino, sports, and esports. The company provide its services to high profile clients in every continent of the world.
SBC is founded and managed by Rasmus Sojmark and Andrew McCarron. Together with its sister company Oddslife, the company has 30 employees, with headquarters in London, and offices in Manchester, Kiev (Ukraine) and Poznan (Poland).
We are looking for a highly creative and experienced Mid / Senior Level Visual Designer. You will report directly to the Head of Design, and work closely with the design, events, marketing and development teams.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working with a solid portfolio of web and print projects
- A designer who wants to expand their knowledge across multiple disciplines and learn whilst doing in a hands-on, fast paced environment in a growing company
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC apps is essential, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Be super confident in designing wireframes and effective UIs in Sketch or Adobe XD
- Excellent ability for creating effective layouts, producing pixel-perfect design systems (apply solid UX & UI usability principles)
- A working and comprehensive knowledge of InVision or equivalent prototyping application
- Have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
- You are a creative thinker and can translate your vision to any kind of creative product no matter if it’s a website, an advertisement or a banner.
- You care about the company you work for and you don’t shy away from working off-hours when the situation requires it
- You have excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and in writing) and you’re great at following directions
- You are curious by nature and want to learn everything there is to know about our business as well as any new technology or trends related to your work.
- You are well organised meaning you can deliver your work to the standard expected and on time
* Note that an online portfolio available for review is required
In this position you will report to the Head of Design at SBC, with responsibility for the company’s site(s) design and development and design work for media partners and events too. You will also collaborate with other team members, including developers, events, marketing and content teams.
Here’s what you will have to do:
- Work closely with the Head of Design to learn the processes and business goals
- Creating and maintaining design and brand library
- Liaise with the marketing and content teams to establish priorities, and what is needed and when
- Creating websites and marketing campaigns from scratch, improving and perfecting a number of existing ones used for news, media and events
- Creative design suggestions and proposals for new events, media and development projects
- Support the marketing team with producing high quality and consistent materials such as microsites, marketing emails, advertisements, events material and banners
- Gauge the usability and impact of new and existing features and make constructive suggestions for both change and optimisation
WHY JOIN US
- Be part of rapidly growing news, media and events company
- Work within the fast paced and exciting sports, sports betting and gaming industries
- Your design will be part of large scale events at world-class venues
- A great team within a fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in West London
- Opportunity to grow your skills and career within the company
- Access to the company’s VIP box at Stamford Bridge
Please send your CV to email@example.com